Simple RSS Reader made using atom electron and vue.js
Simple Desktop RSS Reader made using VueJS.
Simple Desktop RSS Reader made using VueJS
To download, please visit https://github.com/mrgodhani/rss-reader/releases
- [x] Full Article Read
- [x] Subscribing to news feed
- [x] Marking as read/unread
- [x] Marking as favourite
- [x] Dark mode
- [x] Configurable cron job for refresh interval of feeds
- [x] Minimize app to tray and run in background
- [x] Open article link in external browser
- [x] Responsive
- [x] Exporting feed in OPML format
- [x] Importing feeds
- [x] Windows support
- [x] Linux support
- [x] Offline reading
- [x] Keyboard Shortcuts
- [x] Inoreader Integration
- [x] Sidebar count
- [x] New brand name and icons
- [ ] Text configuration
- [ ] Supporting authenticated feeds
- [ ] Feedly synchronization
Please feel free to suggest more ideas to improve this app.
# install dependencies npm install # serve with hot reload at localhost:9080 npm run dev # build electron application for production npm run build # lint all JS/Vue component files in `src/` npm run lint # copy config.example.js in renderer to config.js by executing cp config.example.js config.js and set Mercury parser token cp src/renderer/config.example.js src/renderer/config.js
For more documentation please follow link from Electron Vue
Support / Contribution
- Thank you Adi Ofir from Break and Enter for the amazing logo and icons.
Support us by backing us or sponsoring to continue maintaining this app and activities.