Data Table package with server-side processing and VueJS components
Data Table package with server-side processing and VueJS components. Build fast any complex table based on a JSON template.
Data Table package with server-side processing, unlimited exporting and VueJS components. Quickly build any complex table based on a JSON template.
This package can work independently of the Enso ecosystem.
The front end assets that utilize this api are present in the tables package.
For live examples and demos, you may visit laravel-enso.com
click on the photo to view a short demo in compatible browsers
click on the photo to view an export demo in compatible browsers
Comes pre-installed in Enso.
To install outside of Enso:
install the package
composer require laravel-enso/vuedatatable
if needed, publish and customize the config:
php artisan vendor:publish --tag=vuedatatable-config
- efficient server side data loading
- multi-column searching
- multi-column sorting with the option to set per column default sorting
- configurable pagination
- user customizable column visibility
- configurable action buttons
- beautiful tag rendering for boolean flags
- can display and format numbers as money values, and the formatting can be customized via the template
- full customization via the use of scoped slots for your columns
- smart resizing & auto-hide based on screen width. Data is still accessible under an optional child row
- tooltips for columns/rows
- front-end translations for labels and even data
- configurable, on-the-fly view modes: compact, striped, bordered, hover
- configurable column alignment from the template left / center / right
- preferences/state save for each table in the browser's localStorage
- server-side Excel exporting of the table data, using your current sorting and filtering choices, with email notification and optional push notifications. The export supports a practically unlimited dataset and features real time progress reporting in the interface
- reloading of data on demand
- smart management of huge datasets, with configurable limit
- possibility to define actions that apply to the entire, filtered, dataset
- Enso Enum computation
- Laravel accessors for the main query model
- the configuration template for each table has been designed to be as light and straightforward as possible without losing out on features
- caching support for speeding up the retrieval of data
- thorough validation of the JSON template with developer friendly messages, in order to avoid misconfiguration issues
- Eloquent query friendly with the possibility to easily display nested models attribute values
- can be used independently of the Enso ecosystem
Configuration & Usage
Be sure to check out the full documentation for this package available at docs.laravel-enso.com
are welcome. Pull requests are great, but issues are good too.
This package is released under the MIT license.