Trello clone with Vue.js for educational purposes
Trello clone with Vue and Vuex.
Trello clone with Vue and Vuex
- Vue.js v2
- Vuex v2
- Handle state with actions and mutations (Vuex)
- Getters to manage partial state in Components
- Scoped styles with Sass/SCSS
- User can create multiple boards, lists and tasks
- Vue-Router to show different boards
- Persistence with Firebase
- User authentication
- Create Vuex modules when the app grow with new features
- Lazy loading modules in Vuex and Route based components
Create a new project on Firebase Console and then create a web app and copy the configuration object.
src/firebase/settings.js and paste it the firebase configuration project.
.firebaserc file and change the value of default project for your just created firebase project.
# install dependencies npm install # serve with hot reload at localhost:8080 npm run dev # build for production with minification npm run build # build for production and view the bundle analyzer report npm run build --report