An UI Framework build with Vue.js for mobile webapp
vue-mobile An UI Framework build with Vue.js for mobile webapp live demos: http://demo.getvum.com/#!/ GitHub
vue-mobile - V2.0.0-rc.1
An UI Framework build with Vue.js
vum is update to [email protected]! checkout to
v0.1.1 for [email protected]
Click http://demo.getvum.com/ or scan vcode to see live demos:
vue-mobile is an UI Framework build with Vue.js for SPA:
- Full Page Structure - header, content, footer
- Page transition support by vue-router
- Bunch of Powerful Components, easy to use and extend
- high performance CSS3 Animation
- 1px border for all components - as well as round border
- Write with Vue - the most important
Vue is the best View Layer Framework I have ever seen:
- Elegant API
- Two way binding, Components
- Easy to build large scale App
- Wonderful Components Organization.
[ ] Cards
[x] Search Bar
[ ] Photo Browser
# install dependencies npm install # serve with hot reload at localhost:8080 npm run dev # build for production with minification npm run build # run unit tests npm run unit
For detailed explanation on how things work, checkout the guide and docs for vue-loader.
Two way to create a project with vum?
clone source code directly
- Clone this repo to your work dir
npm installto install dependences
npm run devto run dev server with hot reload.
http://localhost:8088in your browser, then you can see the demos
- Change to dir
src/demos, modify what you want, and remove unused pages
That's all! You can do it :) Do not forget to reinit git.
- Create your project, vue-cli is recommend
npm install vumin the root of your project
- Import the components you wanted in
The css style of components comes from:
And vui-mobile could never be completed without these:
Stay In Touch
Please make sure that you have some knowledge about vue.js before join QQ group:
- QQ Group: 581532614