Tokopedia React Development Kits
Tokopedia React Development Kits - Yet another React framework
Tokopedia React Development Kits (Treats)
Learn more on our [documentation][github-treats].
To get started with Treats, you can simply do the following:
> npm install -g create-treats-app > create-treats-app > cd /YOUR/APP/DIRECTORY > yarn start
You don't need to configure webpack, babel, or any other build tools by yourself
What's in the box?
- React, JSX, ES6, and Flow (or TypeScript) syntax support.
- Preconfigured Redux, GraphQL client and i18n out-of-the-box. (You can disable Redux/GraphQL client if you're not using it, it'll only leave minimum trace in your build)
- Server-side rendering, code-splitting and hot-module replacement configured out-of-the-box.
- CSS Modules support with CSS, LESS, or SASS syntax with autoprefixer, or use any CSS-in-JS library that you like!
- A build script to bundle JS, CSS, images and other medias for production.
- Built-in code generator so you wouldn't need to wrote another boilerplate codes.
- Work out of the box with zero configuration for light usage, but easily customizable for power users. Treats is customizable with:
- Custom Helpers (Server-side)
- Custom Middlewares (Server-side)
- Custom React App, Server App, GraphQL client & Redux Implementation, etc
- Custom Webpack, Babel & PostCSS Config
- Filesystem as your API (all entry hooks file and folder are under
- Node > 8.00
Thanks goes to these wonderful people ([emoji key][emojis]):
Tags: #React #UI #Framework