iOS and Android NBA app created with React Native
NBAreact An iOS and Android NBA app created with React Native (still in active development). Find a bug or want to leave feedback? Open an issue! GitHub
An iOS and Android NBA app created with React Native. If you would like to request a feature, find a bug, have a question, or would like to leave feedback, open an issue! ⭐️ this repo to show support!
- iOS - Download here!
- Android - Coming soon!
- Scores and stats for in-progress and completed games
- Detailed play by play
- Full team stats for a season
- Full player stats for a season and over their career
- Detailed player game stat graphs
- Conference rankings
- League leaders
- Videos and highlights (coming soon)
- Compare two players (coming soon)
nba.js (custom and modified implementation to work with React Native)
Fork (optional) and clone repo
git clone https://github.com/jbkuczma/NBAreact.git && cd NBAreact
Install and link dependencies
npm install npm link
npm run start:ios npm run start:iphoneX npm run start:android (an emulator must be running first)