iOS’s Stocks App clone: Written in React Native available both iOS and Android
iOS's Stocks App clone written in React Native for demo purpose (available both iOS and Android). FinanceReactNative iOS's Stocks App clone written in React Native for demo purpose (available both iOS and Android). Data is pulled from Yahoo Finance. Demo
- Rejected by Apple reviewer :smile:: "Your app is too similar to Apple Stock app, which creates a misleading association with Apple products."
React and React Native version
- alt - Isomorphic flux implementation.
- react-native-navbar - Navbar component for React Native.
- react-native-router-flux - React Native Router based on new React Native Navigation API (0.26)
- react-native-simple-store - A minimalistic wrapper around React Native's AsyncStorage.
- react-native-vector-icons - 3000 Customizable Icons for React Native with support for NavBar/TabBar/ToolbarAndroid, image source and full stying.
- rn-viewpager - ViewPager and Indicator component for react-native on both android and ios.
- AppRegistry - The JS entry point to running all React Native apps.
- Image - A React component for displaying different types of images, including network images, static resources, temporary local images, and images from local disk, such as the camera roll.
- Linking - A general interface to interact with both incoming and outgoing app links.
- ListView - A core component designed for efficient display of vertically scrolling lists of changing data.
- Platform - A module is provided by React Native to detect what is the platform in which the app is running.
- RefreshControl - This component is used inside a ScrollView or ListView to add pull to refresh functionality.
- StatusBar - Component to control the app status bar.
- StyleSheet - A StyleSheet is an abstraction similar to CSS StyleSheets.
- Text - A React component for displaying text which supports nesting, styling, and touch handling.
- TextInput - A foundational component for inputting text into the app via a keyboard.
- ToolbarAndroid - React component that wraps the Android-only Toolbar widget.
- TouchableHighlight - A wrapper for making views respond properly to touches.
- View - The most fundamental component for building UI, View is a container that supports layout with flexbox, style, some touch handling, and accessibility controls, and is designed to be nested inside other views and to have 0 to many children of any type.
Clone & install
- Clone this repo
git clone [email protected]:7kfpun/FinanceReactNative.git
android avdand start an emulator
- FinanceMacOSReactNative - iOS's Stocks App clone written for MacOS with Touch Bar supported. Data is pulled from Yahoo Finance.
Released under the MIT License.