Multiple Photo Galleries Built With Vue.js 2
An easy to use photo gallery / gallery lightbox built with Vue.js 2.
In order for the gallery to work the only file you need to edit is vue-photo-gallery.js. You can have as many or as little galleries as you want. Just add/remove objects from the global_images_array.
Each sub array in the main 'global_images_array' on the top of the file represents data for a single gallery:
- images_array - array of images and their relative paths.
- thumbnail_image - if image not specified the thumbnail image will be the first image in images_array.
- category - name of category
- project_name - name of project
- using the same image twice in the same gallery will break the code.
- dependencies - bootstrap.css, vue.js 2