A web app to study notes overlapping over guitar fretbaords
Vue Fretboard, web app based and continuation of notes-on-fretboard.
Vue Fretboard, is a web app based and continuation of notes-on-fretboard: is able to organize the studies on the superimpositions of scales and arpeggios fingerings by displaying vertically guitar fretboards. The production of guitar fretboards is derived from the precious library fretboard based on D3.js.Vue Fretboard is optimised to be responsive up to 550px so it can be used on smartphones only with a "desktop" visualisation. Guitar images courtesy of Pexels.
For a demo please go here.
- [x] can display fingerings according to tuning, root, scales or arpeggios
- [x] labels with notes'names or degrees
- [x] Modal interchange table
- [x] Circle of Fifths (sort of.. a table representation)
- [x] Chord progressions
- [x] can merge scale/arpeggios to have a graphical comparison of the notes in common and distint on each scale.
- [x] can play guitar scales and chord progressions via soundfont-player
- [x] responsive svg fretboards
- [x] draggable fretboards
- [x] Italian and English localisations
- Vue.js 2
- Bootstrap 4 & Bootstrap Vue & Pulse theme by Bootswatch
- Font Awesome
This project is licensed under the MIT License.